Warhammer: Dark Elf Executioners

OK, so I have left off my Warmachine Retribution army for a while and gotten back to my Warhammer Dark Elf Army.  Mostly because there is a new Warhammer league starting at my local gaming shop and I needed to get a couple units painted.

Below is a just-completed, 22-man unit of Dark Elf Har Ganeth Executioners.


I will paint a design on the banner at some point in the future.  For now, plain purple will do.

Full Command (below):  Standard Bearer, Champion, and Musician.


Several of the Executioner's sword blades had been lost before I acquired this unit.  I elected to use Dark Elf Warrior spear heads as replacements for the missing Executioner sword blades.  Kinda telling about how rediculously big the Dark Elf Warrior spear heads are.

Comments

Popular Posts